Sunday, November 1, 2009

Alyssa's Blessing









We blessed Alyssa today. We enjoyed having family and friends join us in this event. It is always fun to see everyone.
Gracie is adjusting to being a big sister. The picture of them together above could not have happened a month ago. Gracie is finally realizing that Alyssa is not a doll to be dragged around!
There are more pics I that I have just posted in the older posts. I can't believe it has been six months since I added to this blog!






3 comments:

Nancy said...

Darling, darling, darling!!

Dancing Queen said...

I suffered from the same blog neglegence syndrome. I'm in process of doing some summer recaps. Your little Alyssa is darling!! I'm glad Gracie is getting the hang of being a big sis.

Miss you.

Sara said...

Janice, she is adorable! I can't wait to meet her! You'll have to bring her into work sometime!
Thanks for all you do! I appreciate ya!